How’s that for an early holiday gift? Lucasfilm and Abrams Books publish a book of concept art and interviews focused on the second season of the Disney + hit series The Mandalorian.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing a small commission to us, but will not affect your price or user experience. Thank you.)
What is happening:
- Earlier today, Lucasfilm and Abrams Books announced the release of a collection of hardcover concept art for the Disney + Original series, The Mandalorian.
- StarWars.com shared a look at Doug Chiang’s cover art that features Din Djarin (Mando) and The Child (Grogu).
- The Art of Star Wars: The Mandalorian (Season 2) will be available on December 14, and fans can pre-order their copy now from Abrams and other popular retailers.
- The book is written by Phil Szostak and gives fans a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the thrilling second season of The Mandalorian.
Amazon.com: The Art of Star Wars: The Mandalorian (Season 2)
- Inside the colorful pages, fans will discover:
- Concept art
- Character, vehicle, weapon and creature designs
- Interviews with the team and key creatives including Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni
- And much more
On The Mandalorian Season 2:
- Din Djarin continued his exciting quest to deliver the Child – now known as Grogu – to the Jedi. Along the way, the Mandalorian encountered both new and fan-favorite Star Wars heroes and villains, including Cobb Vanth, Bo-Katan Kryze, Ahsoka Tano, Fennec Shand and Boba Fett, culminating in the surprise return of Luke Skywalker. “