Walker Books Australia is an award-winning publishing house. For nearly thirty years, we’ve been publishing exceptional children’s books for readers of all ages.
We have an exciting opportunity for an organized and passionate Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic and growing Marketing and Advertising team.
In this multi-faceted role, you:
- Create and follow calendars for yourself and the team, keeping records and minutes of campaigns and cross-departmental requirements.
- Obtain quotes and source vendors for marketing materials.
- Write copy and brief designs, especially for print and digital/B2B business materials.
- And perform a wide range of other administrative and marketing tasks
You will be:
- Be a deadline-oriented team player with the ability to juggle tasks
- Appreciate hands-on work in a small team
- Feel satisfied to help in the smooth running of the department as well as in your own tasks.
- Have demonstrated excellent written communication skills.
You ideally have at least two years of experience in a marketing function or in bookstores/publishing. An experience in In-design would also be an asset.
This is a full time position on a one year contract. The position is based in the Sydney office and we offer flexible working hours and work from home options.
If this sounds like you, please apply with a CV and cover letter describing your experience.
We are a creative work culture that closely matches the diversity of our readership. We seek candidates from all walks of life to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team. We are proud of our reputation, values and culture and are committed to continuous improvement, especially in the area of diversity and inclusion, both in the books and creators we publish and in our processes. internal.
Closing of applications on November 28, 2022
Strictly no agencies please